Join the Movement to Accelerate Machine Learning
We are looking for data scientists and developers to teach others by writing tutorials to help grow the machine learning and data scientist community.
Community authors will receive $250 cloud GPU credits on the Spell platform in exchange for creating content that will live the Tutorial section of the Spell Community site. This contribution from community authors helps grow Spell's library of data science, machine learning, and deep learning tutorials and educate others on the world of AI.
Your tutorial will be promoted and shared across social and our network of sites with over 70k followers. You will be credited as the author with a link to your LinkedIn, GitHub, or personal website.
We'll help you get started on your first post and provide edits, as well as assist with any technical questions about the Spell platform.
Topics we are looking for people to write about are:
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Model Optimization
- Reinforcement Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Tutorials should walk the reader through setting up and creating a real-world project from start to finish.
- The tutorial should produce a tangible result. The tutorial reader will come out of it with a working example on their environment.
- The tutorial should be divided into short steps. Each step is practical and results in user-visible progress.
- Screenshots or code snippets should be included where appropriate to provide further guidance to the user.
- An ideal tutorial length would be 15 - 30 mins with a maximum length of 60 mins.
Get in touch at email@example.com and help further grow the AI community.